Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Flammable Solids Storage Cabinet - Single Door - 250LSC30041
The SC30041 is a single door indoor safety cabinet designed for storing 250 litres of Class 4 Flammable Solids. This chemical storage cabinet has an advanced self-closing system, SAFE-T-CLOSE — its single hydraulic-action door will close automatically without generating sparks.
Constructed from double walled sheet steel (with a 40mm thermic air barrier), each shelf inside the safety cabinet is perforated to maximise airflow,. The shelves are also fully adjustable. The flammable storage cabinet is finished in a high-tech powder coat (non-corrosive) and arrives complete with warning placards and safety signage.
The SC30041 is designed and manufactured in Australia by the in-house production team at Storemasta. Order your flammable solid storage cabinet from Storemasta.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 5026:2012 - The storage and handling of class 4 dangerous goods.
|External||H 1880||W 806||D 804|
|Internal||H 1608||W 700||D 718|
|Max Capacity||250L Maximum capacity of the cabinet is subject to the packing group of the chemical stored. Please refer to the relevant Australian Standard for further details.|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS - 5026 - 2012|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||16|