Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
160L - Flammable Liquid Storage CabinetSC160
The SC160 is an indoor safety cabinet storing up to 160 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. Features perforated shelving (to maximise airflow); flash arrestors and vent openings (that fit your mechanical ventilation system); and a 57 litre spill containment sump (that’s liquid tight) — your flammables are secured against combustibles and sparks.
Outside the SC160, you’ll appreciate the high-tech powder coat finish, plus the compliant warning placards and cautionary signs. The SAFE-T-CLOSE® sequential closing system keeps the doors closed at all times without creating sparks.
The SC160 is part of the advanced SAFE-T-STORE® range of indoor Safety Cabinets for Hazardous Chemicals and Dangerous Goods. Designed and manufactured in Australia to the highest safety standards includingAS1940-2017. Order your flammable liquid storage cabinet from STOREMASTA today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that latch at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 1220||W 1100||D 450|
|Internal||H 973||W 1018||D 370|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|