Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
250L - Oxidising Agent Storage CabinetSC250A
The SC250A is a two-door chemical safety cabinet for housing up to 250 litres of Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents (indoor storage). Best suited for vertical spaces, this cabinet has 3 x fully adjustable shelves that are perforated to allow the natural movement of air.
Features of the SC250A include: heavy duty sheet steel construction; liquid tight spill sump (65 litre capacity); twin hydraulic action doors that close automatically in sequence; advanced powder coat finish that resists corrosion. The unit arrives complete with warning placards and safety signs.
The SC250A is part of our range of fully compliant chemical stores by Storemasta, the experts in Dangerous Goods storage solutions. 100% made in Australia by the in-house production team, order your oxidising agent cabinet direct from Storemasta today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents.
|External||H 1750||W 1100||D 500|
|Internal||H 1503||W 1018||D 420|
|Max Capacity||250L Maximum capacity of the cabinet is subject to the packing group of the chemical stored. Please refer to the relevant Australian Standard for further details.|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4326 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||15|