Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
850L - Small Outdoor Oxidising Agent StorePR850-A
The PR850-A is a 4-door chemical store designed for Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents (up to 850 litres). Safely isolate your oxidisers from flammables and ignition sources anywhere on the job site in this fully relocatable safety cabinet (use the in-built forklift channels).
Features of the PR850-A include: heavy duty shelving that is perforated and fully adjustable; 4 x sturdy doors that fold back a full 270°; engineered footings that allow you to fix the store to the ground. The unit arrives with compliant warning placards and safety signage.
The PR850-A is part of STOREMASTA’s relocatable Mini Series — a range of outdoor Dangerous Goods stores. Designed and manufactured in accordance with Australian standard AS4326-2008, order your oxidising agent cabinet direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 4326:2008
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents
|External||H 1995||W 2990||D 900|
|Internal||H 1690||W 2825||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4326 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|