Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
350L - Small Outdoor Oxidising Agent StorePR350-A
The PR350-A is an outdoor chemical store purpose-built for storing Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents (fully relocatable, 350 litre capacity). Safely isolate your oxidisers from flammables and volatile substances anywhere on the job site in this heavy duty cabinet.
Features of the PR350-A include: forklift channels and engineered footings for relocating and securing the oxidising agent store; heavy duty sheet steel construction and componentry that can withstand cyclonic weather conditions; high security ISO locking bars.
The PR350-A is another of STOREMASTA’s pragmatic designs in the Mini Series — a range of heavy duty (yet compact) Dangerous Goods stores. Designed and manufactured in accordance with Australian standard AS4326-2008, order your oxidising agent cabinet direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 4326:2008
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents
|External||H 1995||W 1150||D 900|
|Internal||H 1690||W 1135||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4326 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|