Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Flammable Solids Storage Cabinet - 250LSC25041
The SC25041 is an indoor safety cabinet purpose-built for storing 250 litres of Class 4 Flammable Solids. This chemical storage cabinet utilises Storemasta's advanced self-closing system SAFE-T-CLOSE — so its hydraulic-action doors will close automatically (in sequence) without jamming or generating sparks.
Constructed from double walled sheet steel, the safety cabinet has a 40mm thermic air barrier as well as perforated shelving inside to allow the free movement of air. The flammable storage cabinet is finished in a non-corrosive powder coat and fitted with compliant warning placards.
The SC25041 is designed and manufactured here in Australia by the expert production team at Storemasta. Order your flammable solid storage cabinet from Storemasta today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 5026:2012 - The storage and handling of class 4 dangerous goods.
|External||H 1750||W 1100||D 500|
|Internal||H 1503||W 1018||D 420|
|Max Capacity||250L Maximum capacity of the cabinet is subject to the packing group of the chemical stored. Please refer to the relevant Australian Standard for further details.|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS - 5026 - 2012|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||15|