Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
170L - Corrosive Substance Storage CabinetSC1708
For the indoor storage of Class 8 Corrosive Substances, choose our Australian-made Corrosive Safety Cabinets.
This 170L Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet features Storemasta's patented SAFE-T-CLOSE® sequential closing system, as well as a liquid-tight spill containment sump, PVC spill trays on shelving, lockable doors and compliant dangerous goods signage.
Designed and manufactured in Tasmania, our range of Corrosive Safety Cabinets are made in full conformance with Australian Standards.
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS3780-2023 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
- Manufactured in Australia
|External||H 1750||W 700||D 450|
|Internal||H 1503||W 618||D 370|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS 3780:2023|
|Full Weight||80 Kg|