Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
160L - Polyethylene Corrosive Substance Storage CabinetCP1600
The CP1600 is a high density Polyethylene Safety Cabinet designed for storing up to 160 litres of Class 8 Corrosive Substances. Tested for chemical resistance by the CSIRO, this Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet is completely metal-free.
Features of the CP1600 include dual compartments with fully contained spill sumps (2 x 30 litre capacity), fully adjustable shelving with additional units available as an option, and high density polyethylene construction. The Storemasta Corrosive Cabinet has warning placards fixed to the exterior.
The CP1600 is ideal for the long term storage of highly corrosive substances. Designed and manufactured in Australia in conformance with the Australian Standards, order your Polyethylene Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet direct from Storemasta today.
- High capacity liquid tight spill containment sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self closing, close fitting doors. Doors do not open inward and can be opened from within the cabinet
- Corrosive resistant latch with no metallic components
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustable increments
- Fully welded polyethylene construction
- Optional vent openings and flash arrestors [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Manufactured with UV-stabilized High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 3780:2023 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
|External||H 1215||W 990||D 470|
|Internal||H 1015||W 2 x 470||D 410|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS3780 - 2023|
|Sump Capacity||2 x 50L|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||15|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||40|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||25|