Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Flammable Solids Storage Cabinet - 160LSC16041
The SC16041 is a free standing safety cabinet for storing up to 160 litres of Class 4 Flammable Solids indoors. This chemical storage cabinet features Storemasta’s innovative SAFE-T-CLOSE system — a set of hydraulic-action doors that close automatically without generating sparks.
Inside the SC16041 is a set of fully adjustable shelves (each perforated to maximise air flow), a liquid tight spill containment sump (57 litre capacity), plus built-in flash arrestors and vent openings that sync with your mechanical ventilation system. The unit has compliant warning placards.
Storemasta is the market leader in indoor Dangerous Goods storage in Australia, NZ and SE Asia. Order the SC16041 direct from Storemasta today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 5026:2012 - The storage and handling of class 4 dangerous goods.
|External||H 1220||W 1100||D 450|
|Internal||H 973||W 1018||D 370|
|Max Capacity||160L Maximum capacity of the cabinet is subject to the packing group of the chemical stored. Please refer to the relevant Australian Standard for further details.|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS - 5026 - 2012|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|