Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
30L - Organic Peroxide Storage CabinetSC03052
The SC03052 is a compact chemical storage cabinet for storing 30 litres of Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides indoors. Keep small quantities of organic peroxides away from flammables and other incompatible substances in this double-walled sheet steel safety cabinet.
Features of the SC03052 include: liquid tight spill sump (23 litre capacity); self-closing door with lockable L-handle fastener; vent openings and flash arrestors; permanently fixed warning placards and safety signage.
The SC03052 is just part of our hard-wearing range of compliant chemical storage cabinets that include most classes of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Chemicals. 100% manufactured in Australia to the highest safety standards, order your organic peroxide storage cabinet direct from Storemasta today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 2714:2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides
|External||H 800||W 500||D 450|
|Internal||H 553||W 418||D 370|
|Max Capacity||30L Maximum capacity of the cabinet is subject to the packing group of the chemical stored. Please refer to the relevant Australian Standard for further details.|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS2714 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||50|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||11|