Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
30L - Flammable Liquid Storage CabinetSC030
The SC030 is an indoor Safety Cabinet designed to hold 30 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. Designed for vertical spaces, the unit features fully adjustable shelving (perforated to allow natural air flow) and a 23 litre spill containment sump (liquid tight).
This free-standing flammable cabinet is powerfully built: constructed from double walled sheet steel and finished with a high-tech power coating. The SC030 arrives complete with compliant warning placards suited to Class 3 Flammable Liquids.
Storemasta chemical safety cabinets are designed and manufactured in Australia — the SC030 in accordance with AS1940-2017. Order your flammable liquid storage cabinet from Storemasta today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that latch at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 800||W 500||D 450|
|Internal||H 553||W 418||D 370|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Full Weight||33 Kg|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||50|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||11|