Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
350L - Small Outdoor Flammable Liquid StorePR350
The PR350 is an outdoor safety cabinet ideal for storing smaller quantities of Class 3 Flammable Liquids (350 litre capacity) outside. This hard-wearing flammable liquids store can be relocated using inbuilt forklift channels and then fixed in place with engineered footings. Its cambered roof maximises rainwater run-off, while the heavy duty construction can withstand extreme weather conditions including cyclones.
Store a range of different tin sizes in the PR350, taking advantage of the long slim design and perforated shelving (which can easily be adjusted). The unit comes complete with a liquid tight spill containment sump (113 litre capacity), ventilators (complying with AS 1940-2004), plus compliant warning placards.
The PR350 by STOREMASTA is another pragmatic Dangerous Goods store in the Relocatable Mini-Series - a range of fully relocatable storage cabinets and chemical stores. Order your flammable liquids store direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 1940:2017
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 1995||W 1150||D 900|
|Internal||H 1690||W 1135||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|