Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
15L - Oxidising Agent Storage CabinetSC015A
The SC015A is a compact chemical safety cabinet perfect for storing Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents (15 litre capacity). Secure your oxidisers away from flammables and incompatible substances in this lockable cabinet (L-handle fastener).
The SC015A is part of our range of indoor chemical stores with units available in most classes of Dangerous Goods. 100% Australian made by the in-house production team at Storemasta, order your oxidising agent cabinet today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents.
|External||H 500||W 350||D 300|
|Internal||H 253||W 268||D 220|
|Max Capacity||15L Maximum capacity of the cabinet is subject to the packing group of the chemical stored. Please refer to the relevant Australian Standard for further details.|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Full Weight||21 Kg|