Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
850L - Large Capacity Corrosive Substance Storage CabinetPS8508SS
Do you need a compliant chemical safety cabinet, purpose built for larger volumes of Class 8 Corrosive Substances? The PS8508SS is a heavy duty Corrosive Substance Safety Cabinet, designed to store up to 850L of Class 8 Corrosive chemicals.
Storemasta's large capacity Chemical Cabinets are 25% stronger than standard models, providing excellent isolation and storage for your corrosive substances.
This Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet features 270 litre spill containment sump with drain plug, twin hydraulic-action doors which close in sequence, 6 adjustable layers of shelving, vent openings and flash arrestors that fit your mechanical ventilation system.
Order your Large Capacity Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet from Storemasta today.
- Manufactured from 25% heavier materials than minimum requirement
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills with a fixed suspended perforated floor - 150mm deep
- The sump has the capacity to contain 25% of the aggregate capacity of the cabinet
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 points. The doors do not open inwards and are capable of being opened from within the cabinet
- Unique spark-proof, self latching locking system with lockable handle
- Vent openings with built-in flash arrestors [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Continuous stainless steel pin hinging for maximum strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- PVC spill trays on shelves for corrosion protection
- Safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 3780:2008 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
|External||H 1880||W 2588||D 804|
|Internal||H 1608||W 2500||D 718|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS3780 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||16|