Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
850L - Large Capacity Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet - Pallet StorePS10008SS
Do you need a compliant chemical safety cabinet, purpose built for holding a pallet of Class 8 corrosive chemical drums? The PS10008SS is a heavy duty safety cabinet (25% stronger than standard corrosive cabinets) and can safely hold up to 850 litres.
Features of the PS10008SS include: 255 litre spill containment sump (with drain plug), twin hydraulic-action doors that close automatically without generating sparks; compliant warning placards; and a hight-tech 2-PACK corrosion-free finish.
The PS10008SS is part of the SUPER SERIES, a range of large volume safety cabinets for corrosives and flammables. 100% designed and manufactured in Australia by STOREMASTA, order your Large Capacity Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet today.
- Manufactured from 25% heavier materials than minimum requirement
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills with a fixed suspended perforated floor - 150mm deep
- The sump has the capacity to contain 25% of the aggregate capacity of the cabinet
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 points. The doors do not open inwards and are capable of being opened from within the cabinet
- Unique spark-proof, self latching locking system with lockable handle
- Vent openings with built-in flash arrestors [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Continuous stainless steel pin hinging for maximum strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- PVC spill trays on shelves for corrosion protection
- Safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 3780:2008 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
|External||H 1610||W 1384||D 1386|
|Internal||H 1330||W 1300||D 1300|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS3780 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||13|