Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
50L - Polyethylene Corrosive Substance Storage CabinetCP500
The CP500 is a dedicated corrosive substance storage cabinet tested for chemical resistance by the CSIRO. Isolate small quantities of Class 8 Corrosives (up to 50 litres) in this high density Polyethylene Safety Cabinet; it’s is completely metal-free.
Features of the CP500 include 100% high density polyethylene construction, liquid tight spill containment sump (30 litre capacity), fully adjustable shelving (optional extra shelves), and self-closing door that can be locked. The Polyethylene Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet has mandatory warning placards.
The CP500 is ideal for the lab or anywhere requiring a safe (and long term) storage solution for highly corrosive substances. Designed and constructed in Tasmania to meet the Australian Standards, order your Polyethylene Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet direct from Storemasta today.
- High capacity liquid tight spill containment sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self closing, close fitting doors. Doors do not open inward and can be opened from within the cabinet
- Corrosive resistant latch with no metallic components
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustable increments
- Fully welded polyethylene construction
- Optional vent openings and flash arrestors [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Manufactured with UV-stabilized High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 3780:2023 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
|External||H 790||W 510||D 470|
|Internal||H 590||W 470||D 410|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS3780 - 2023|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||15|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||40|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||15|