Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
250L - Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods StorageSC3009
The SC3009 miscellaneous dangerous goods storage cabinet has capacity of 250 litres and features the patented SAFE-T-CLOSE® sequential closing system.
This cabinet is ideal for the storage of Class 9 Dangerous Goods and is fully compliant with legislative requirements. It's a high-performance dangerous goods storage solution for a wide range of industries.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that latch at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Comfortable ergonomic handle design
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 4681:2000 The storage and handling of Class 9 (miscellaneous) dangerous goods and articles
|External||H 1880||W 806||D 804|
|Internal||H 1608||W 700||D 718|
|Winchester Size||0.5L - 65mmW||2.5L - 135mmW||5L - 190mmW|
|Capacity||550* - 5 storage levels||100* - 4 storage levels||36* - 4 storage levels|
|Drum Size||4L - 180mmW||20L - 300mmW||60L - 400mmW||205L - 600mmW|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS 4681:2000|