Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Low Profile Bund - 2 DrumPSRDB003
The PSRDB003 is a low profile spill bund that can safely hold 2 x chemical drums and has a spill capacity of 230 litres. This compliant spill bund integrates with other units in the SAFT-T-BUND series (including polyethylene loading ramps) and exceeds EPA requirements as well as Australia Safety Standards.
Lightweight and practical, the spill bund has a range of worksite applications including chemical dispensing, chemical holding, and battery storage. Tough polyethylene construction ensure the PSRDB003 is compatible with most chemicals including corrosives.
The PSRDB003 is part of the SAFE-T-BUND series, an integrated range of spill containment bunds and decanting solutions for chemical drums. 100% Australian made, order your low profile spill bund direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Stackable design for easy storage
- Solid polyethylene grated flooring prevents human contact with spilled liquid within the bund
- Corrosive resistant construction
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Compliant spill containment capacity
- Easy to clean exterior
- Tough and durable polyethylene construction
- Constructed from UV stable polyethylene
- Exceeds environmental and OH&S requirements
- Compliant spill capacity
|External||H 150||W 1290||D 710|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4326-2008, AS2714-2008, AS/NZS-4452-1997, AS3780-2008|