Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Polyethylene IBC Bund - 1 IBCPSRBB001
The PSRBB001 is a polyethylene IBC bund that transforms an International Bulk Container (IBC) into a stable and safe decanting station. Compatible with most classes of Dangerous Goods including Class 8 Corrosives, the IBC Bund is suitable for outdoor chemical storage (UV safe).
Features of the PSRBB001 include: heavy duty polyethylene construction; forklift channels for easy stack and transfer; fully compliant with Australian Safety Standards; solid polyethylene grate that protects workers from spilled chemicals.
The PSRBB001 is part of the SAFE-D-CANT series by STOREMASTA — a range of corrosion resistant and UV safe bunds and decanting stations. 100% designed and manufactured in Australia, order your polyethylene IBC bund (single unit) direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Stackable design for easy storage
- Solid polyethylene grated flooring prevents human contact with spilled liquid within the bund
- Corrosive resistant construction
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Compliant spill containment capacity
- Easy to clean exterior
- Tough and durable polyethylene construction
- Constructed from UV stable polyethylene
- Exceeds environmental and OH&S requirements
- Compliant spill capacity
|External||H 875||W 1760||D 1350|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4326-2008, AS2714-2008, AS/NZS-4452-1997, AS3780-2008|