Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
850L - Small Outdoor Organic Peroxide StorePR850-52
The PR850-52 is an outdoor chemical store specifically designed for safely storing up to 850 litres of Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides. This safety cabinet is fully relocatable (forklift channels) and the cambered roof, ISO locking bars, engineered footings, and high-tech polyurethane coating keep your hazardous chemicals stable and safe from the weather.
Features of the PR850-52 include: 4 x heavy duty doors that open out a full 270°, fully adjustable shelves that are perforated to allow the natural movement of air, and a compliant spill containment sump (238 litre capacity).
The PR850-52 is another innovative solution for storing Dangerous Goods outdoors by STOREMASTA — the experts in chemical storage. Order your relocatable organic peroxide store from STOREMASTA today, it’s been made in Australia.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 2714:2008
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 2714:2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides
|External||H 1995||W 2990||D 900|
|Internal||H 1690||W 2825||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS2714 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|