Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
850L - Small Outdoor Flammable Liquid StorePR850
The PR850 is a hard-wearing safety cabinet for storing 850 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids outside. This flammable liquids store is purpose-built to resist a tough outdoor environment and features a cambered roof (for maximum rainwater run-off), cyclone proof construction, and ISO locking bars.
Inside the PR850 are fully adjustable shelves — each perforated to maximise air flow, a 238 litre capacity spill containment sump (liquid tight), and ventilators that meet the requirements of AS 1940-2004. The unit has 4 x heavy-duty doors that fold back 270°, and compliant warning placards.
STOREMASTA’s PR850 is part of the Relocatable Mini-Series - a range of relocatable stores for securing Dangerous Goods. 100% Australian made, order your flammable liquids store direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 1940:2017
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 1995||W 2990||D 900|
|Internal||H 1690||W 2825||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|