Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
450L - Small Outdoor Organic Peroxide StorePR450-52
The PR450-52 is a fully relocatable chemical store designed for holding 450 litres of Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides outdoors. Manufactured from heavy duty sheet steel, the unit is built to withstand cyclones, corrosion, and hard wear and tear.
Features of the PR450-52 include: perforated shelving, ventilators that are designed in accordance with AS2714-2008, and a 113 litre spill containment sump. The chemical store arrives with mandatory signage and warning placards in place.
The PR450-52 is another powerfully built storage solution from STOREMASTA’s Mini-Series, a range of fully relocatable chemical stores with units available in most classes of Dangerous Goods. 100% Australian-made, order your Organic Peroxide Store direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 2714:2008
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 2714:2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides
|External||H 1995||W 1520||D 900|
|Internal||H 1690||W 1505||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS2714 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|