Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
250L - Small Outdoor Oxidising Agent StorePR250-A
The PR250-A is an outdoor chemical store purpose-built for storing Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents (compact size, 250 litre capacity). Isolate your oxidisers from flammables and other incompatible substances anywhere on the job site in this heavy duty cabinet.
Features of the PR250-A include: forklift channels and engineered footings for relocating the safety cabinet on the worksite; heavy duty sheet steel construction and componentry — built to withstand a tough outdoor environment; fully compliant warning placards and signage.
The PR250-A is another powerfully built chemical safety cabinet in STOREMASTA’s Mini Series — a range of compact Dangerous Goods stores. 100% Australian made to the highest safety standards, order your oxidising agent cabinet direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 4326:2008
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents
|External||H 1375||W 1150||D 900|
|Internal||H 1070||W 1135||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4326 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||6|