Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
250L - Small Outdoor Organic Peroxide StorePR250-52
The PR250-52 is an outdoor Dangerous Goods store purpose-built for storing Class 5.2 organic peroxides (250 litre capacity). Use the in-built forklift channels and engineered footings to safely relocate your organic peroxide store to another area of the job site.
Features of the PR250-52 include: heavy duty adjustable shelving (perforated to allow the natural movement of air); heavy duty, cyclone proof construction; 270° fold back doors and ISO locking bars. The unit has all relevant safety signage and warning placards.
The PR250-52 is part of STOREMASTA’s series of outdoor stores for Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Chemicals. 100% compliant with the ADG code and the necessary Australian Safety Standards, order your relocatable organic peroxide store direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 2714:2008
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 2714:2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides
|External||H 1375||W 1150||D 900|
|Internal||H 1070||W 1135||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS2714 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||6|