Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
250L - Toxic Storage CabinetSC3006
Australian-made Toxic Storage Cabinets offer compliant, safe storage for Class 6 Toxic Substances.
Our 250L Toxic Cabinet offers a 300 litre capacity and features our patented SAFE-T-CLOSE© sequential closing system.
The Storemasta range of chemical safety cabinets offer everyday safe storage for most classes of Dangerous Goods, fully compliant with legislative construction requirements. A well respected performer in all areas of Dangerous Goods storage throughout all industries.
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS-4452-1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances.
- Manufactured in Australia
|External||H 1880||W 806||D 804|
|Internal||H 1608||W 700||D 718|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS 4452:1997|
|Full Weight||143 Kg|