Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
170L - Flammable Liquid Storage CabinetSC170
The SC170 is an indoor safety cabinet ready to house 170 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. This chemical safety cabinet features the STOREMASTA sequential door close system — SAFE-T-CLOSE® — which delivers a smooth hydraulic action and keeps your flammables aecured against combustibles and sparks.
For added safety the unit contains perforated shelving which allow natural air flow, plus flash arrestors and vent openings that fit directly into your mechanical ventilation system. The unit also has a and a 35 litre spill containment sump.
The SC170 is another of STOREMASTA’s advanced SAFE-T-STORE® series — an innovative range of indoor safety cabinets suiting most classes of Dangerous Goods. 100% Australian made, order your flammable liquid storage cabinet from STOREMASTA today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that latch at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 1750||W 700||D 450|
|Internal||H 1503||W 618||D 370|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||15|