Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
160L - Pesticides Storage CabinetSC160PE
The SC160PE is a twin-door chemical storage cabinet purpose built for holding 160 litres of pesticides. Now you can quickly locate your pesticides and keep them safely stored indoors (away from incompatible substances).
This pesticides storage cabinet features: heavy duty shelves that are perforated to allow maximum air movement; vent openings and flash arrestors that sync with your mechanical ventilation system; liquid tight spill sump (57 litres). The unit is finished in a high-tech polyurethane coating and has all relevant signage.
The SC160PE is 100% Australian made by the in-house production team at STOREMASTA — the specialists in storing Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Chemicals. Order your heavy duty pesticides storage cabinet direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS-4452-1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances
|External||H 1220||W 1100||D 450|
|Internal||H 973||W 1018||D 370|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS - 4452 - 1997|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|