Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Flammable Solids Storage Cabinet - 100LSC10041
The SC10041 is a chemical storage cabinet for storing up to 100 litres of Class 4 Flammable Solids indoors. This safety cabinet is free standing and features hydraulic-action doors that close automatically without generating sparks.
Inside the SC10041 are fully adjustable shelves (along 100mm increments) — each perforated to maximise air flow, a 45 litre capacity spill containment sump, plus built-in flash arrestors and vent openings. The unit arrives complete with compliant warning placards.
The Storemasta range of chemical safety cabinets are designed for securing Dangerous Goods indoors. All 100% Australian made, order the SC10041 direct from Storemasta today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 5026:2012 - The storage and handling of class 4 dangerous goods.
|External||H 800||W 920||D 615|
|Internal||H 553||W 838||D 535|
|Max Capacity||100L Maximum capacity of the cabinet is subject to the packing group of the chemical stored. Please refer to the relevant Australian Standard for further details.|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS - 5026 - 2012|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||50|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||11|