Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
60L - Toxic Storage CabinetSC0606
Our compliant storage cabinet for toxic substances offers a 60 litre capacity and features Storemasta's patented SAFE-T-CLOSE© sequential closing system.
Storemasta's range of Safety Cabinets offer everyday safe storage for most classes of Dangerous Goods, fully compliant with legislative construction requirements. A well respected performer in all areas of Dangerous Goods storage throughout all industries.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 4452:1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances.
|External||H 1065||W 500||D 450|
|Internal||H 818||W 418||D 370|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS - 4452 - 1997|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||8|