Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Low Profile Inline Bund - 4 DrumPSRDB005
The PSRDB005 low profile spill bund with an inline design - it’s ready to hold 4 x chemical drums and is easily connected to other units in the SAFE-T-BUND range. With a spill capacity of 230 litres, this compliant spill bund is powerfully built to Australia Safety Standards and EPA specifications.
Lightweight and pragmatic, move the spill bund around the worksite and use as a decanting station or holding area for chemical drums and dispensing containers. The PSRDB004 is made from polyethylene and is compatible with most chemicals including corrosive substances.
The PSRDB005 is part of the SAFE-T-BUND series, STOREMASTA’s range of easy-clean spill containment solutions for chemical stores and decanting stations. 100% designed and manufactured in Australia, order your low profile inline bund (4 drum) direct from STOREMASTA today.
PLEASE NOTE: a hard-wearing polyethylene loading ramp (that integrates perfectly with the low profile spill bund) can be purchased separately.
- Stackable design for easy storage
- Solid polyethylene grated flooring prevents human contact with spilled liquid within the bund
- Corrosive resistant construction
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Compliant spill containment capacity
- Easy to clean exterior
- Tough and durable polyethylene construction
- Constructed from UV stable polyethylene
- Exceeds environmental and OH&S requirements
- Compliant spill capacity
|External||H 150||W 2580||D 710|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4326-2008, AS2714-2008, AS/NZS-4452-1997, AS3780-2008|