Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Polyethylene Drum Bund - 4 DrumPSRDB002
The PSRDB002 is a chemical drum bund for storing and decanting fuel and hazardous chemicals. Compatible with most classes of Dangerous Goods (including Class 8 Corrosives) safely hold up to 4 x 205 litre chemical drums (230 litre spill capacity).
Features of the PSRDB002 include: heavy duty polyethylene construction; corrosion-free exterior that is very easy to clean; fully relocatable with in-built forklift channels; complies with safety Standards and EPA requirements.
The PSRDB002 is another pragmatic design by STOREMASTA — the leaders in Dangerous Goods storage and decanting. 100% designed and manufactured in Australia, order your polyethylene drum bund (up to 4 x drums) direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Stackable design for easy storage
- Solid polyethylene grated flooring prevents human contact with spilled liquid within the bund
- Corrosive resistant construction
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Compliant spill containment capacity
- Easy to clean exterior
- Tough and durable polyethylene construction
- Constructed from UV stable polyethylene
- Exceeds environmental and OH&S requirements
- Compliant spill capacity
|External||H 250||W 1290||D 1290|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4326-2008, AS2714-2008, AS/NZS-4452-1997, AS3780-2008|