Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
450L - Small Outdoor Oxidising Agent StorePR450-A
The PR450-A is a two-door chemical store purpose-built for storing Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents outdoors (450 litre capacity). Keep your oxidisers away from flammables and other volatile substances in this fully relocatable (and hard-wearing) cabinet.
Features of the PR450-A include: high security ISO locking bars that keep unauthorised personnel out of your Dangerous Goods stores; cambered roof and high-tech polyurethane coating that resists both cyclones and corrosion; forklift channels and engineered footings for relocating and securing the store around your job site.
The PR450-A is another heavy duty chemical store in STOREMASTA’s Mini Series — a range of compact Dangerous Goods stores. 100% Designed and manufactured in Australia by the in-house production team at STOREMASTA: order your oxidising agent cabinet today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 4326:2008
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents
|External||H 1995||W 1520||D 900|
|Internal||H 1690||W 1505||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4326 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|