Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
450L - Small Outdoor Flammable Liquid StorePR450
The PR450 is an outdoor safety cabinet purpose-built for storing 450 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids outside. This resilient and tough flammable liquids store is easily relocated using in-built forklift channels or can be permanently fixed in place with engineered footings. It features a cambered roof, and cyclone-proof heavy duty construction.
Adjust the perforated shelves in the PR450 to store a range of different tin sizes and take advantage of the two lockable doors and ISO security bars to secure your flammables against ignition sources or unauthorised access. Unit has compliant warning placards fixed to the exterior.
The PR450 by STOREMASTA is another practical Dangerous Goods store and part of the Relocatable Mini-Series. Order your flammable liquids store direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 1940:2017
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 1995||W 1520||D 900|
|Internal||H 1690||W 1505||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|