Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
20L - Polyethylene Corrosive Substance Storage CabinetCP200
The CP200 is a dedicated Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet tested for chemical resistance by the CSIRO. Isolate small quantities of Class 8 Corrosives (up to 20 litres) in this high density Polyethylene Safety Cabinet, which is completely metal-free.
Features of Storemasta's Polyethylene Corrosive Cabinet include a 100% high density polyethylene construction, liquid-tight spill containment sump, fully adjustable shelving (optional extra shelves) and a self-closing door that can be locked. The Corrosive Safety Cabinet comes complete with mandatory warning placards.
The CP200 is ideal for the lab or anywhere requiring a safe, long term storage solution for highly corrosive substances. Designed and manufactured in Australia, you can order your Polyethylene Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet direct from Storemasta today.
- High capacity liquid tight spill containment sump to contain spills
- Self closing, close fitting doors. Doors do not open inward and can be opened from within the cabinet
- Corrosive resistant latch with no metallic components
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustable increments
- Fully welded polyethylene construction
- Optional vent openings and flash arrestors [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Manufactured with UV-stabilized High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 3780:2023 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
|External||H 600||W 470||D 470|
|Internal||H 450||W 425||D 425|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||15|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|