Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Crane Liftable Oxy/Acetylene TrolleyGCL10
The STOREMASTA Gas Bottle Trolley (GCL10) transforms storing and moving oxygen and acetylene cylinders into a safe, practical process. Fork channels, a crane lifting attachment, an adjustable handle and wheels ensure the trolley is highly mobile, as well as transportable by forklift, excavator or crane - making it an ideal tool for inaccessible locations like high rise buildings or ship holds.
To promote safe storage and protect gas cylinders in crowded workplaces, the compact trolley features enclosed sides, a hose hook and ratchet strap. A 300kg workload certification and adjustable ergonomic design allow operators to safely lift the heaviest of gas bottles.
Designed for busy manufacturing, construction, engineering and maintenance sites, our oxy acetylene trolleys are built with solid wheels and a corrosion resistant powdercoat finish for equipment longevity.
- Forklift channels
- Crane lifting attachment
- Adjustable handle
- 300kg Safe Work Load Limit
- Solid soft cushioned wheels prevent down time by removing the risk of tyre punctures
- High build powder coat finish provides superior resistance to corrosion, preserving the structural integrity of the trolley
- Compact design: hose hook, ratchet strap and enclosed sides keeps cylinders and equipment safely contained
- Ergonomic: designed with an adjustable handle to allow operators to use the trolley in an ergonomic way that suits their specific body size and strength
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|AS4332 - 2004
|Work Load Limit